4.15.2009

New tricks

Morgan loves climbing! She has now conquered the fireplace. She is also on the verge of walking. Over the past few days she has let go of furniture and stood on her own. Then she has taken a few steps to get to other pieces of furniture around the family room. I have my running shoes ready. I know once she walks she won't stop!

Morgan has also begun to mimic me when I make an animal sound. She will repeat it. The two she does the most are a cow and tiger. I love it when she does the cow sound. Instead of saying..."moo," she says, "vrooo." Too cute!!

4 comments:

wilson said...

James is looking forward to seeing Morgan and learning some new tricks!

Whitney Richeson said...

I love how she is climbing on the fireplace. How fun! :)

Whitney

Angela said...

SO cute! Looks like she is getting lots of hair too!

Tara said...

what a big girl!!!! I love it:)