7.27.2009

Weekend at the lake

Andy's parents recently purchased a lake house. We are so excited to get back down to the lake. They had a place when I met Andy, but sold it a few years ago. It felt just like old times being down there this weekend. The lake house needs a little TLC, but is going to be perfect once they make it their own. Plus...it has a wonderful lake view.

Morgan had a lot of fun in the water. She especially liked going on the jet ski with her daddy. I didn't get pictures of her on the jet ski because Vicki and I were on the one right next to them.

We had a blast and can't wait to go back!


Family fun!



I love the lake!


Andy, Morgan, and Papa Joe


All smiles in the water!



Looking cute!


Action Shot! Andy jumping in! :)



Aunt Vicki and Morgan



Exploring the dock



View of the cove from our dock

3 comments:

wilson said...

Looks beautiful and like so much fun!!!!

Whitney Richeson said...

How fun! What lake did they purchase at?

Angela said...

So fun!