It is the gift of... "Every Day Counts!" Those three words are forever in my brain. I try to choose happiness each day. There isn't a day that goes by without lots of hugs, kisses, laughter, and I love you's in our home. What a perfect gift my Dad has given me! I know he is smiling down on me. I love you Dad!
I could go on for hours and type until my hands hurt with memories of my Dad. But tonight, I'm just sad. Yea, it still hurts after four years. It probably always will...and that's okay. The memories I think about and the old pictures I look through are comforting and I remember that he isn't really gone, but just a prayer away.
A picture of me about 10 months old, having a comfy nap on my Dad.
*Please do me a favor...remind those you love to get a colonoscopy if they are 50 years or older. It can truly save their lives!


4 comments:
What a lovely tribute to your dad! You look a lot like Morgan in that picture. :)
: ( Thinking of you! Beautifully written and so true that each day is a wonderful gift!!!
Thinking of you Jami! So...true. Each day is truly a blessing. Love you!
Has it been another year already!! Your father would be so proud of you!! Thinking of you:)
Post a Comment