5.24.2010

A special visit

We were thrilled to get a day to visit with my friend Kimberly and her son Nicholas. Kimberly and I went to college together and she now lives in Atlanta, GA. The last time we saw each other was at her wedding almost 4 years ago. We have kept in contact over the years and I was so glad when she finally made the trip to KC to visit her sister.
We set up a play date with Kat and Cheryl so all our kids could play together and we could catch up. Thanks to Cheryl for hosting the event! It was great to see Kimberly and her little guy! We are thrilled for Kimberly and her husband Shawn...this fall they will be welcoming a little girl into their family! :)
I think this is Morgan and Nicholas' first date!
Bubbles, chalk, and bikes...oh my!
Morgan loves Levi! Woof!
All the kids...notice my kiddo...refusing to sit on the couch.
Kat, Me, Cheryl, and Kim

1 comment:

A said...

oh HOW FUN!!!!!! I can't believe how big all the kids are getting!!!! You guys look so beautiful!!!