10.11.2010
Road Trip
We had a wonderful trip down to Austin, Texas to visit my cousin Blake and his wife Abigail. It was their first time meeting Morgan. I was a little nervous taking a road trip all the way to Austin with a two year old. Morgan was perfect!! In the six days of our travel she only cried twice and they were both just 5 min. melt downs. I couldn't of asked for her to be better behaved. We ate out a lot on our trip and she seemed to enjoy going to all the restaurants. We don't eat out a lot at home so maybe she thought it was a special treat. Morgan really took to Blake and Abigail and their three dogs. She still talks about all of them and the fun we had! I wish we lived closer than 12 hours away. Hopefully we will see them again soon. Thanks Blake and Abigail for your wonderful hospitality. We truly enjoyed getting to spend some time with you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment