1.11.2011

Snow Fun!!


We enjoyed our first BIG snow fall yesterday. Morgan ran into my room about 6:30am saying, "it's snowing...play outside...please!" I told her we had to wait until it was daylight and had breakfast. :) We did go outside a little before noon and enjoyed the snow for an hour. I was freezing and ready to come in, Morgan wasn't very happy to go inside. Luckily her Daddy was home today and they went outside for a little while. Her wimpy Mommy stayed inside! I actually got a few good pictures of the two of them from the window.

Morgan got her first hot chocolate with marshmallows. She LOVED it! I had to put it in a mug just like mine. Of course her hot chocolate was only luke warm and maybe a 1/4 full. I am waiting for the day that she will start demanding a full cup. I love hot chocolate and look forward to sharing hot chocolate with her each year when she comes in from playing in the snow. :)
Morgan and her Daddy having a lot of fun!
yummy...hot chocolate!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Yum--now I am craving hot chocolate!!

Whitney Richeson said...

You got some really cute pictures! I can't wait for ALivia to drink hot chocolate too!