3.20.2011

Prego dreams

Anyone who has been or is pregnant knows all about weird pregnancy dreams. I always seem to have weird dreams more in the first trimester. Last night I had such a funny nonsense dream. In the dream I had our baby girl...though I never gave birth to her in the dream...they just handed me my baby in the hospital room. The funny part is the doctor commented how our baby girl had 10 teeth. I know...weird! She looked like a perfect little new born, then as she opened her mouth it was like looking at a toddler.
When I woke up I couldn't help but laugh. Then I realized that I read an article earlier in the week about how some babies are born with teeth...though this isn't common. Hopefully our sweet girl is born toothless! :)

1 comment:

Whitney Richeson said...

That is too funny...I hope she is born toothless too!