7.23.2011

Visit from Friends

Mackenzie has had some play dates with a few of her friends the past two weeks. She can't wait until they can come over and play again. :)
Mackenzie (3 months) and Paxton (5 weeks). His mom, Ashley, was in my sorority and also worked in the school district with me. She is a such a great person and I always enjoy spending time with her. Her little man Paxton is such a snuggle bug! Isn't he precious!
Mackenzie (3 months) and Clara (8 months). Susie and I have known each other since Kindergarten. We were also in the same sorority. I love having a friend like Susie...no matter how long it has been we can always pick up were we left off. Her little Clara is such a doll!!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I loved visiting so much! I look forward to doing it again soon!