3.26.2012

Mackenzie is ONE!!!

It is hard to believe I am typing a post saying my baby girl is ONE!  This year has gone by way to fast.  It has been so much fun watching Mackenzie grow and change each day.  She has added so much joy to our lives.  I love the special bond/friendship she and Morgan share.  Mackenzie has completed our family and we are so blessed to call her our daughter.  We love you sweet girl!!
Mackenzie Marie one year old!

Mackenzie Marie one day old.

Good Morning!  First thing she did on her birthday was read some books. 


Her first taste of ice cream!  Of course, she loved it!!

The cutest face...with a little ice cream on it!

Life is sweet!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Happy First Birthday Mackenzie! You look like such a sweet little girl...I can't wait to meet you one day. I know the Pinto children would love playing with you and your sister! XOXO - Kimberly

Angela said...

Happy Birthday pretty girl!! Looks like it was a fun party!