4.25.2012

13 months!

Our sweet Mackenzie is getting so big!



Sprinkler fun!!  You spent a good 30 min. letting the water spray you.  Lots of giggles!

You love to stand.

I love all your wild faces!

Snack time!  You got this box off the shelf and you were trying to figure out how to open it. 

You LOVE to climb onto everything!

  • You've taken a few steps but aren't walking yet.  My bet has always been you will walk on Mother's Day.
  • You climb onto everything!!
  • You love signing "more" and have even said "more" a couple of times.
  • You like to color with your sister...until you decide to eat the crayons. :)
  • You are wearing 18-24 month clothes
  • Still wearing a size 4 diaper.
  • You are super social and love giving everyone your nose scrunchy smile.
  • You are an excellent eater.  You will pretty much eat anything and I have to take the tray away or you would probably eat all day long.  You never seem full!
  • I love that you are a great night sleeper and you sleep from 7:45-6:35 most days.  If you ever wake in the middle of the night (which isn't often) I can get you back to sleep in about 1 min. 
  • You have 12 teeth and two more are about to poke through any day.
  • You still love to read!  You also babble non-stop and have said a few more words beside just mama, dada, and wow.  I just don't count them until you say them a lot. :)
  • You are ticklish under your arms
  • You like to get into the pantry and get your own snacks.  You always want goldsfish crackers.
  • You follow Morgan everywhere and constantly want to hug her or wrestle her.
  • You are pretty mellow and happy all the time.
  • You like take your baby wipes and wipe the floor or your tray.  Such a helpful girl!
  • You can climb the rock wall of the swingset all by yourself.  You love being outside.
  • You aren't a huge fan of your car seat right now.  You just want to be on the move!
I am sure I am forgetting a lot.  We love you to pieces!!  You are so much fun!!

No comments: