5.21.2013

Preschool Graduation!

Today, I have a Kindergartner!  (sniff, sniff)
Not sure how two years went so quickly!  We are so proud of Morgan and how far she has come in the past two years.  She loves learning and has quickly caught on to reading, writing and beginning math.  She loves art at school and of course recess with friends.  I loved her learning about Jesus and hearing bible stories and praying in class each preschool day.  I'm so excited to watch her continue to learn and grow, but my heart is heavy knowing she is growing up.  Time just goes to quickly!!!


Singing for all the people at church.


Receiving her diploma!!!
This is "Morgan" and 8th grade buddy helped Morgan make a life size drawing of herself.  It now proudly hangs in our playroom. :)



 
My girls LOVE Morgan's teachers.  Mackenzie loves snuggling up in their arms. 

No comments: