3.21.2009

I'm a Princess!

Okay, so I am not trying to sound conceded.


I have a new part time job. The job is great because I pick the weekends I want to work and it only takes me away from my family for a few hours at a time. I dress as a princess and attend little girls birthday parties! I tell the girls a story, we play games, and then the girls get to have either face paint or make up. It is really fun and it feels a lot like teaching a lesson in a classroom. The only difference is I am dressed up wig and all! The average age of the kids is 3-6 years old. The birthday girls are so much fun to be around! They just light up when their favorite princess walks into the room! :) Check out the website. http://www.princessatmyparty.com/

A few of you who knew about my new job have requested pictures. I had Andy take a couple of pictures before I went to one of my parties.

Sleeping Beauty


Morgan loves seeing her Mommy all dressed up! She loves touching the wigs. :)


2 comments:

wilson said...

Love the princess outfit! One day Morgan is probably going to get scared!

Angela said...

Oh my goodness, how cute! How did you find such a fun job?