I joke that Morgan is going to be my extreme sport girl. Whenever she sees anything in books or on t.v. such as a person jumping out of a plane, someone on a trapeze, snow skiing, water skiing, or skate boarding she always says, "I want to do that!" Then she talks about it for days. She is fascinated with high speed activities and loves sports where wheels are involved.

Well, she has been talking about roller skating for a long time. Grandma D bought Morgan her first roller skates last week. (Since she is a big girl now and that she is potty trained and sleeping great in her big girl room.) Well...Morgan LOVES her roller skates. In fact, she loves them sooo much that the day after she got them she roller skated into my room at 6am to tell me good morning. She is such a hoot! I am also impressed how well she skates around our hard wood floors. She rarely falls! Good job Morgan!!! :)
This picture taken after she woke me bright an early with a..."Sunny Day, Mommy!"


1 comment:
That is too cute! You are so big Morgan!
Post a Comment