2.14.2011

Valentine's Day

We had a fun Valentine's Day! In the morning, Morgan and I went to Laynie's house for a play date and enjoyed decorating cupcakes after lunch!
Then I was off to spend time with my niece's and nephew at their V-Day parties at their school. Holli was room mother in Abby's class and Katie really wanted someone to be in her room for the party. I couldn't resist...once a teacher...always a teacher! :) I love going to their school to see what they are doing in their classrooms. I also stopped by Jack's room, but didn't' stay too long. After all, he is in 5th grade and having your Aunt hang out at your party probably isn't very cool. Katie and I made her ladybug Valentine's box together. I thought it turned out great!! We are already brainstorming ideas for next year.


Once I got home Andy, Morgan, and I went to Minsky's to enjoy a heart shaped pizza for dinner. I loved finishing my day with my two favorite people!!

We had a great time and as a special treat we stopped by the game area and Morgan and Andy drove an arcade car. All I could think about is how many germs were on the steering wheel that Morgan touched. I am such a germ freak! Morgan had her hands thoroughly cleaned when she was done. :)




Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: