9.28.2011

Mackenzie's 6 months!

 Hi everyone!   Yes, you heard right I'm half a year old.  Now that I am the "BIG 6 MONTHS" I thought I could give this blogging thing a try and tell you all about what I am up to.  As you can see from my pictures life is good.  I am hugged, cuddled, fed, changed, kissed, cuddled some more, played with, talked to, read to, and smiled at multiple times a day.  I can easily say that my Mommy, Daddy, and big sister are smitten with me.  Yea, I'm a keeper!  After all...who could resist these cheeks!
 I'm still a happy, easy going baby!  I LOVE to smile and giggle, especially at my Mommy, Daddy, and big sister.  I'm wearing a size 3 diaper and 6-9 month clothes.  I still sleep great at night.  I wake only once to eat and sometimes I sleep all night long.  I usually go to bed around 8pm and wake around 7:30am.  I've been enjoying sweet potatoes, bananas, and pears in the safety feeder the past few weeks.  I'm getting ready to branch out to more food soon.  I have 3 teeth and I have 3 more teeth working on coming in.   I'm starting to get stranger anxiety.  I prefer my mommy over anyone else.  She doesn't mind.  In fact, I think she likes all the extra cuddle time I give her!
 I've started to scoot a little and I also get up on my hands and knees and rock back and forth.  I think my parents need to get the baby gate up soon!!  I'm ready to explore...especially all the cool toys my sister plays with. ;)
I still enjoy my nightly spa time with my Mommy. She gets that bath water at the perfect temperature so I want to stay and kick in the tub for a long time. I've been know to splash so much I've got my mom wet a few times. I think it's pretty funny!
Who can resist a good massage? I get a great baby massage each night after bath. See that look on my face. Pure joy!!
Call me an original...hair like this cannot be copied.

There she is..."Big Sister."  She is the ultimate in cool.  She always makes sure I have a toy and somehow I laugh a lot more at her than anyone else.  Who knew my big sister was a stand up comic?!?  She also puts up with me grabbing her hair about 20+ times a day.  She really loves me a lot and I love her too!  BFF's already!

I'm a busy girl now that I'm 6 months old.  Sometimes a girls got to get a little beauty rest.  In my case it's 2-3 naps a day. 

No comments: