12.25.2008

The BEST Christmas Gift!



Merry Christmas!
Andy and I had our favorite Christmas gift delivered back in April when our sweet Morgan was born. No other gift could top that!! :) We had a fun week with family and friends enjoying holiday traditions and new memories with Morgan. I figured she would just like the boxes and wrapping paper, but when we got home tonight Morgan loved playing with all her new toys. We even cleaned out her toy box and put away some of her "baby" toys. We had to make room for her new "big girl" toys!!





























It was a special day and the three of us had a wonderful Christmas! We hope all of our family and friends enjoyed their day too!

3 comments:

wilson said...

I love all the pictures of Morgan and the family. I'm glad you had a good Christmas. We miss you guys. I'll try to call you Sunday! I'm in a no cell phone zone until then.

A said...

Love it!!! And I LOVE those chunky legs!!!

Angela said...

SO cute!