Here are some pictures of a typical day around our house. Morgan is on the go every moment she is awake. She is so observant and wants to explore everything she sees. Andy and I noticed this week she is turning into a big girl. Since she was one day old she never seemed happy with the fact she couldn't just get up and go. In fact on the first day we brought her home from the hospital she would roll to her side as I would change her diaper. The first few months we could see the frustration in her face because her body wouldn't let her do what she wanted...which was to move. Now that she is roaming the house so freely by crawling and standing she looks like she is finally happy with what her body is letting her do. Of course she now challenging herself to climb on top of furniture and many of our family members are betting she will be an early walker. Yes...she is our girl on the go! I don't know who is more tired at the end of the day Morgan or me. I wouldn't trade a single second of these moments for anything!
12.29.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment