Morgan stood up in her crib for the first time yesterday!! We thought she was napping and then I heard a banging coming from her room. It sounded like she was kicking the side of her crib. (Which she often does.) When I went in her room, to my surprise, little Miss Morgan was standing in her crib. She was hitting the top of the rail with her hand. What a big smile she had on her face!! One thing about Morgan...she is so proud of every accomplishments!! We are so proud of our sweet little girl!!
Morgan, you give us so much joy each day!! :)
I've been caught!
I'm such a big girl!!
Andy got to work right away lowering the crib mattress. As Andy was lowering the crib mattress Morgan decided to have fun pulling out all of her books from her basket. Morgan loves books. We read around 15 books a day. Some days she can't get enough. Many times I will read her 5 or 6 books in a row before she is ready to move on to something else. She loves books with textures and peek-a-boo surprises. She also like to help turn the pages. Of course she loves to taste all of her books. I guess cardboard is tasty!!


No comments:
Post a Comment