2.14.2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day! Last night Andy and I got to have a night out for dinner while Papa Joe and Grandma Lori watched Morgan. We really appreciate them watching her. It was nice to have an evening out just the two of us.
Morgan got a special present from her Daddy! He got her a very sweet card and a yellow rose. Andy is an amazing father. I don't know if I say it enough. He and Morgan have a special bond and I love seeing the two of them together. Take away all the commercial aspect of this holiday and watching Andy give his baby girl a flower is such a sweet gesture to show what Valentine's Day is truly about...letting those you love know they are special! I LOVE YOU Andy you are the most wonderful husband and father! I LOVE YOU Morgan you are such a special blessing in my life!

A special flower for a special girl!

Family moment

No comments: