2.18.2009

On the move all the time

What a fun week we are having around our house. Morgan is on the go all the time! Each day she is surprising me with new signs of her independence. She isn't so little anymore and it is hard to believe that my baby will be one at the end of April. She is looking and acting like a toddler more and more each day. It is so cute to watch her babble and make conversation with her toys. She loves it when I chase her around the kitchen island and squeals and giggles with delight. I think all mom's would agree...your child's laugh is the BEST sound in the world!

The pictures below show Morgan with her Fisher Price house which she loves! Also, this week she is cruising all around the house with her little walker. I can't get over how fast she moves when she pushes the cart.


Let's play!


Action shot!

"You can't catch me!"





"This is so much fun!"

No comments: