What a exciting and wonderful journey we've been on the past 9+ months! Being a mom is truly the greatest job in the world! Morgan has changed my life in so many ways and she's made me a better person.
I made the decision a few weeks ago to resign from my teaching position for next fall. Originally I had taken a leave of absence this year to try out my new job as a homemaker. I LOVE being with Morgan each day and getting to see all those little moments. We are having so much fun together. I cherish all this time I get to spend with her. After being in the workplace for seven years I can say staying at home is both challenging and rewarding just like working outside the home. The challenges and rewards are just different.
This arrangement is perfect for our family and where we are in our lives. Andy and I gave this decision a lot of thought. In the end you have to do what is right for your family. Everyones family situations are unique. This arrangement works for us!


1 comment:
You're so lucky to stay at home with Morgan! After being at home all summer, I often got tired of being "stuck" at home, but now having to work and be a mom, I would give anything to be "stuck" at home each day with Carly! :(
Post a Comment