Most of you who know Morgan well have learned of her love of shoes. She changes her shoes multiple times a day. Now she also loves dressing up each day. I love her imagination! It's almost as if she goes into a character as she dresses in all of her outfits. When she has her dance/ballet clothes on she twirls and dances around. When she puts her sunglasses and hats on a completely different facial expression and walk. Maybe she will be an actress?!?! She loves the camera and will pose as I take her picture. Then she rushes over to look at the taken photo on the camera. She is too cute!
Hey...Movie Star!
Fashion statement!
Wearing Mama's boots!
In her ballerina outfit and practicing her smile for the camera when Mommy says "cheese!"
Love the hair!
Our sweet angel!! :)


2 comments:
How cute!
I LOVE IT! I bet she will be an actress someday! :)
Post a Comment