Morgan has really been into the alphabet for the past few weeks. She loves her letter magnets and will play with them multiple times a day. I knew she could recognize and say the sound for some letters, but I wonder if she could recognize the other letters even though she couldn't say their sound yet. The past couple of days I've mixed up her letters and in random order asked her to find each letter. I say the letter and then the sound the letter makes. Each time she has correctly identified 23 out of 26 letters! YEA!! She gets confused on Z, Y, and N. She usually identifies those three correctly by the second or third try. I'm so proud of our "Alphabet Girl!" :)
2.06.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Morgan, I'm impressed! You need to teach James that alphabet letters are for more than throwing on the ground to make a mess and noise..
That's awesome Morgan!! So smart!
What a smarty pants! What is your strategy? Can she be in my class in a few years?
Smart Baby!!!
Post a Comment