2.14.2010

Sweet Hearts!

Our tradition continues...

Jennifer and I got the kids picture taken a few weeks ago for our annual Valentine picture. The kids did great! Of course James was Mr. Mellow...walked right in, all smiles and was ready for his close up. Morgan was more unsure of the situation...I figured she would be. She is not a fan of going to photo studios to get her picture taken. I brought reinforcements. I found adorable lollipops that I thought would be great as props in their picture. Plus...I knew Morgan would do anything for that sucker. The moment I whipped out the suckers Morgan acted like a professional baby model...(Okay maybe I am stretching it just a little!) She really was all smiles and took great pictures from that point on. I think their picture turned out adorable!!!

Awe...what cutie pies! :)

2 comments:

Whitney Richeson said...

This is so sweet! Where did you go?

Hilbrich Family said...

We went to Portrait Innovations in LS.