2.14.2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hope everyone had a great day with those they love! We had a great weekend! Andy surprised with giant chocolate covered strawberries! They were delicious!! We went out on a date tonight while my mom watched Morgan. It was nice having time with just the two of us. Morgan got Valentine balloons from her Aunt Vicki and an adorable book about a monster who loves to give kisses from Gigi and Papa Joe. I got Morgan a Valentine's book too...but of course I gave it to her a month ago right after I bought it. :)

Andy and I can't even put into words the love we have for our sweet Morgan! And I have the
most wonderful and loving husband...I am truly blessed! HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Having fun reading the book from Papa Joe and GiGi. Morgan is so lucky to have such an amazing Daddy!

Mommy and her snuggle bug! She gave me a big smooch after this picture was taken...I love it!

2 comments:

Whitney Richeson said...

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Tara said...

Happy Valentines Day to you!!! Glad you had a perfect day:)