4.02.2010

Food Revolution

One of my favorite shows to watch is Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution. As a former teacher, I can easily back up Jamie. The food you see in the West Virginia schools looks like the school food around this part of the country too. So Sad!! In the seven years I taught, I maybe ate the school food three times. One time, I forgot my lunch and the school was having taco crunch. I thought I would give it a try...I ended up with horrible heartburn the rest of the day. The funny thing...I had never had heartburn in my life before eating that meal. I've also never had heartburn since. Pretty Scary! I never ever ate the school food again. Let's get healthy food for America's kids!

Sign The Food Revolution Petition!!!!
www.jamiesfoodrevolution.com/petition

1 comment:

Angela said...

I agree! It is disgusting what the children of America eat each day at school and at home! I LOVE this show and hope that it teaches parents about nutrition since doctors don't!!