4.01.2010

Soccer Tots

Morgan is playing in a soccer tots program through mid May. She LOVES it!!! Morgan was sooo happy the whole hour we were there playing games and practicing some skills with her "Dino" soccer ball. We may have a future soccer star on our hands. She really enjoyed kicking the ball all the way to the goal each time. We can't wait until next week!!

Listening to directions from coach Kristin.


Dribbling the ball between her legs.

Playing a chase game with Mommy.


Kick...kick...kick...KICK!



Keeping her eye on the ball!


I lover her foot up on the ball! Cute!



Another fun movement game...The kids took the pool noodles and tried to tickle their parents.

6 comments:

wilson said...

Looks like so much fun! I swear Morgan has grown since last week. She looks so tall!

wilson said...

Looks like fun! I swear Morgan has grown since last week. She looks so tall!

A said...

so cute!!! josie loves soccer too! i love morgans little piggy tails!

Angela said...

How fun! Where are you taking her for soccer?

Whitney Richeson said...

That is too cute! We almost signed up with all of you but I thought Alivia was still a little young! I can't wait to sign her up at 18 months though! So fun! :)

Hilbrich Family said...

Morgan is playing at KC Sports lodge. We are in a class with some teachers kiddos from SPE.