Morgan's birthday is just around the corner. For her birthday I wanted to get her a sandbox. I found one that I liked at Toys R Us. I thought before I buy it I would check out Craigslist. (Gotta love Craigslist!) I found the exact same sandbox for a lot...lot less. The sandbox was in great condition besides some fading. Which doesn't bother me in the least. With the back of our house facing west a new sandbox would easily be faded by the end of the summer. The best part is with our big savings we splurged for the more expensive sand. Crayola has come out with colored sand you can buy in 20 lbs. bags. The only store that I know of that carries it is Wal-Mart. The sand comes in lots of colors...pink, green, purple, or blue. We decided on the pink sand. It's also non-toxic and really soft. It's created a special way so there is minimal dust for us to breathe in.
4.12.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
LOVE the sandbox. We can't wait to come and play. We just ordered Alivia's water and sandbox and can't wait to get it in! :)
How fun! Carly wants to come and play in it this summer too! :)
Oh, Katelyn just go the purple sand:) Fun!!!!
Post a Comment