11.17.2010

20 Weeks


I've finally popped out!

It's hard to believe I am at the halfway point already! I have felt my urge to nest kick in more this week. I have started cleaning out our spare bedroom which will become Morgan's big girl room. She has requested a pink room! I am going to miss that extra space for my crafts and random items that I didn't know where to store in the house. Giving up that closet will be hard, but so worth it having Baby Hilbrich complete our family. :)
I am feeling great and enjoy feeling our little girl move more and more each day! Andy felt the baby kick for the first time last night. I am so glad he finally did! Morgan got to feel the baby last week.
Morgan loves giving her little sister hugs and kisses already!
Big squeeze!!

3 comments:

Tara said...

I heard you had a cute little bump!! Miss you!! Morgan will be a great big sister!!

Whitney Richeson said...

Aww....I need to see you guys!! You look so cute!! Hope you are feeling well! :)

Angela said...

Love it!!