11.27.2010

Thanksgiving

I have so many blessings that I am thankful for...especially Andy, Morgan and baby girl Hilbrich. They mean the world to me! I am also so grateful to spend each day at home with our special girl. I am thankful not to miss a single moment of all the wonderful things Morgan is discovery at this fun age. :)
We had a great Thanksgiving and ate a lot of good food. We started the day at the Hilbrich's and ended at Holli's house. I only have one picture from Holli's. I think I was too busy visiting with family and chasing Morgan around. Morgan had fun at the end of the night snuggling in her pj's with her cousins and watching the Snoopy Thanksgiving movie.
Reading with GiGi.
Love her Thanksgiving outfit. This is the best shot I could get of her whole outfit. She was to busy to stay still for me. :)

Snuggles for Mommy!

Coloring with Aunt Sue and Daddy.


Cheese!! Enjoying Snoopy's Thanksgiving with Katie and Abby. :)

No comments: