11.12.2010

We are having a...

GIRL!!!!
We are so excited that Morgan is going to have a sister! I hope they become great friends!! The baby was really active during the sonogram and we even caught her sucking her thumb. I had to laugh because Morgan saw on the baby sucking her thumb on the screen and she thought that was so funny. I might have two thumb suckers on my hand...yikes! Our next step is figuring out a name. I guess it's time to pull out the baby names book. :)

We had a reveal party last night with our family. It was a lot of fun! We asked everyone to wear either pink or blue to show what they thought the baby's gender would be. Morgan opened a gift with a "baby sister" outfit in it to reveal our surprise.

We can't wait to meet our baby girl!!


Family picture!

I love our "Big Sister!!"


Morgan opening the gift.

The outfit that revealed our baby's identity!



Food, drinks, and fun!


Morgan, GiGi, and James enjoying dinner.

Our youngest participant in the reveal. Isn't he the sweetest! Looks like baby girl Hilbrich will have a boyfriend. :)

My dearest friends...Kat, Cheryl, and Jennifer. I'm so glad they got to be part of this special moment.

Traci, me and Vicki striking a pose. I wish Holli could have attended to be in our sister picture.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wish we could have been there. I am so excited to hold my newest niece. With all of these girls in the family there is going to be trouble. Jack is going to have his work cut out for him keeping all of the boys away.

Whitney Richeson said...

Aww...so happy for you! Morgan is going to be such a great big sister!

A said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How fun!!! Tea parties galore!!!

Kimberly said...

We are so happy for you! Two sweet girls...how wonderful! Morgan will be a great big sister!

www.sharkyfamily.blogspot.com said...

I am so happy for you! I am so excited for you that you are having another girl. I love having two girls. Nothing better than sister love!