5.08.2009

1,830

1,830 is an estimated number of how many bottles Andy and I made and cleaned in one year! Crazy!!
We took Morgan's bottle away on her birthday. I was so ready to say adios to the bottle. I was tired of cleaning them each and everyday. Plus, the bottle drying rack took a lot of counter space up, which I am thrilled to get back. I was nervous how Morgan would do adjusting to no more bottles at nap and bedtime. We all know Morgan is a details girl and nothing gets past her. Well...she hasn't cared in the least that the bottle is gone. We are on two weeks now and she is doing fabulous with whole milk in her sippy cup. Even without the bottle we still have our snuggle time when she goes down for nap/bed. I am happy about that!
Good bye bottles and drying rack! Thank you for your year of service!! :)

1 comment:

Angela said...

We need to say goodbye to bottles too! I can't wait to get the bottles and drying racks off my counters! Yay Morgan, what a big girl!!