5.29.2009

Zoo

We took our first trip to the zoo! It was a lot of fun! It was pretty crowded since most schools are now out for summer vacation. Andy said he had never seen so many strollers all in one place. Morgan's favorite animals were the elephants and the baby deer. For $ .25 you could feed the baby deer and Morgan laughed as Andy fed them. We also decided to get a zoo membership so that we could go all year. After we go 2-3 times our membership will be paid for. I like supporting local places in our community. I remember as a child going to this same zoo. It was always so much fun! Can't wait until our next visit.



I love the baby animals!


Baby deer come back and play with me!









That monkey is really high up!



I can see a lot from up here!



Time to go home. What a fun day!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Fun! I can't wait to take Carly!

Whitney Richeson said...

That looks like so much fun! I haven't been to the zoo in forever! :)