5.20.2009

Baby Doll

I have an American Girl doll I got when I was ten years old. It is in Morgan's closet and I am waiting for the day she is big enough to enjoy it. Since it is an expensive doll she won't be able to play with it until she is older. This past week Morgan constantly points at the American Girl doll and wants me to get it off the shelf. Morgan has enjoyed touching the dolls hair and eyes. I thought it is time for me to get Morgan a baby doll she can drag around the house and love to pieces. Morgan and I went and picked out a little doll for her. She loves it!! She enjoys hugging and kissing her doll. She also loves putting the pacifier in and out of it's mouth and taking off the baby's hat.


1 comment:

Angela said...

Adorable! Carly got a similar doll for her bday, she loves it too! We'll have to set a playdate soon!! 2 more days till summer!