We celebrated Miss Morgan Jane's birthday today! We had our family over and had beautiful weather. Morgan got so many nice presents. She was busy all evening playing with everything. Jennifer, Todd and James came to the party too. Jennifer made this awesome DVD of Morgan and James' first year together. It was soo thoughtful and Morgan and I watched it again after everyone left. She kept pointing at the TV and talking. Looks like the DVD is a hit with Morgan!

Morgan loved her birthday cupcake! She ate just about every inch of her dessert. I think we can officially say she has a sweet tooth like her Mommy and Daddy!!
Yummy!!Looking for her next gift!
Reading a birthday card.
Opening gifts
I enjoyed making jumbo cupcakes for everyone instead of doing a cake. I also made cake pops and put them in flower pots for the center pieces of the party.


2 comments:
Love the pics, looks like she had a great party!!
happy birthday Morgan!!!
Post a Comment